The unveiling of the Randox Grand National weights returns on Tuesday 16 February at 11.30am.
The Jockey Club will be working with Racing TV to host a live broadcast from Aintree’s Weighing Room.
The Weights will also be streamed through The Jockey Club’s and ITV Racing’s social media channels. Follow The Jockey Club on Facebook.
Attendees of the event include:
- ITV Racing presenter Ed Chamberlin will be hosting the Weights
- BHA’s Steeplechase Team Leader and the man who has sole discretion for deciding the weights, Martin Greenwood
- Former jockeys Ruby and Katie Walsh to reveal the weights live on Racing TV
- Three-time Grand National winner trainer, Gordon Elliott, with an update on hat-trick seeking Tiger Roll
- Paul Nicholls, successful with Neptune Collonges in 2012
- 2020 virtual Grand National-winning trainer, Christian Williams
- Jonjo O’Neill, who handled 2010 victor Don’t Push It
- essica Harrington, who went close to victory in 2019 when saddling runner-up Magic Of Light
- Jockey Daryl Jacob, who partnered Neptune Collonges to success
- Joint-most successful owner in Grand National history, Trevor Hemmings
- Former England No 1 golfer and racehorse owner, Lee Westwood
- Welsh and Lions Rugby player and owner of Potters Corner, Jonathan Davies
- The Managing Director of headline sponsor Randox, Dr Peter FitzGerald, on its recent five-year partnership extension and a busy year at the forefront of fighting Covid-19
Watch live HERE