After the previous match postponed due to adverse weather conditions caused by Storm Ciara, Everton’s Barclays FA Women’s Super League fixture against Liverpool FC Women has been rescheduled for Wednesday 25 March (7pm kick-off).
The original fixture was scheduled to be played at Goodison Park on Sunday 9th February, was cancelled for healthy and safety precautions.
The new match date on 25th March will mark the first WSL Merseyside derby to be hosted at the home ground.
The second meeting of the teams come off the back of Everton’s 1-0 victory in front of a derby record crowd of 23,500 at Anfield in November.
For supporters who have already purchased a ticket, please note:
- Tickets purchased for the original fixture, including tickets downloaded by Season Ticket and Official Members, in the Family Enclosure, Sir Philip Carter Park Stand and Howard Kendall Lower Gwladys Street will remain valid and can be used in these stands for the rearranged fixture.
- Anyone who has purchased tickets for the original fixture, including tickets downloaded by Season Ticket and Official Members, in the Upper Bullens and Main Stand will now be relocated to the Sir Philip Carter Park Stand. A representative from Everton Fan Services will be in contact if you have purchased a ticket in this area with further information.
- For supporters with a complimentary ticket for the original fixture, this ticket will not be valid. Please contact your ticket supplier for further information on obtaining a ticket for the rearranged date.
- All Premium Admission tickets purchased for The People’s Club Lounge for the original fixture will remain valid for the rearranged date.
- All tickets purchased for the away visitors section for the original fixture remain valid and can be used for the rearranged date.
To purchase new or additional tickets for the rearranged Women’s Merseyside Derby, click here or call the Everton Fan Centre on 0151 556 1878.
Supporters can also buy tickets in person by visiting the Goodison Road Box Office or by calling into the Club’s city centre ticket facility in Everton Two.