The CAMRA Liverpool Beer Festival returns for 2023 at the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Located in Lutyens’ Crypt inside the Cathedral, the festival takes places from Thursday 16th – Saturday 18th February.
With over 200 Real Ales and Ciders, the Liverpool Beer Festival is the perfect event for all to enjoy.
The festival runs over the following five separately ticketed public sessions:
- Thu 16th Feb (6pm – 10pm).
- Fri 17th Feb (midday – 4pm).
- Fri 17th Feb (6pm – 10:30pm).
- Sat 18th Feb (midday – 4pm).
- Sat 18th Feb (6pm – 10pm).
- No Ticket refunds will be given so please only buy what you can use.
- A festival programme will be provided free of charge on entry to the festival.
- A glass is also provided and should you so wish to take it home, please put it in your pocket or in a bag, openly carrying glasses in Liverpool city centre is illegal. No refund is given for returned glasses.
- £3 worth of FREE beer vouchers can be claimed by CAMRA members from the cash desk for each session attended on production of a valid ticket, a membership card in your name and proof of identity.
- No under 18s will be admitted. If you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 then please come with proof of age as you may be asked to produce it at the door. No refunds will be given in cases where admission is refused due to an inability to produce proof when challenged. Sorry but no children or babies will be admitted.
Wheelchair access is available through the usual entrance but we ask you contact us to warn us ahead of the festival so we can ensure the checking in process for you is as quick and smooth as possible.
Ticket prices range from £4.00-£10.00 per session.