Lush Liverpool located on 38 – 46 Church Street will reopen their HairLab on Friday 10th July, following an almost four month closure.
The Lush HairLab provides expert haircuts, styling and treatments with experiences that cater to your locks and your lifestyle. The HairLab team identifies the perfect products and techniques to deliver what you want and what your hair needs.
We could not be happier to reopen the HairLab doors and welcome back all existing and any new clients. We look forward to making you feel pampered one again, here’s to healthy fabulous
Amy Russell, Lush HairLab Stylist
A new experience
For the safe reopening of HairLab services for both staff and clients, alongside local government guidelines and health and safety measures, the HairLab reopening will also include…
● A continuous cleaning rota with increased appointment time slots for additional cleaning procedures.
● Covid wellness consultation forms to be completed with every client – 24/48 hrs before appointments.
● Experience bookings made in advance – there will be no walk in appointments available.
● Clients are advised to arrive on time for appointments – Clients advised to arrive on time (not 10-15 mins early). Currently no waiting areas will be used due to social distancing guidelines
● PPE – Lush will be providing visors and face coverings for stylists to use. Face coverings aren’t compulsory in the UK government guidelines, however clients will be asked to arrive wearing a face mask/covering to protect our stylists and clients.
● Invitations to clients to wash their hands – As soon as they arrive with their own piece of soap peel.
● Social distancing guidelines- maintained throughout the salon
● Amended HairLab basin experience with perspex screen – Additional to the government guidelines Lush will use a perspex screen at the basin whilst washing hair so the client is able to fully relax with extra safety measures.
● Paying by card – the brand will not be taking cash at this time – This will be assessed weekly however.
Along with adopting new health and safety measures, Lush has also created a Best Practice Guide for all Lush HairLab staff to ensure a safe reopening under the circumstances of Covid-19. This guide will run alongside a Lush Covid-19 course that will be attended by all stylists and other relevant members of staff prior to returning to work.
Experience and menu changes
There will be a phased reopening of the experience menu with small adjustments in place to align with current guidelines. The Lush HairLab management teams will monitor and assess these regularly in accordance with local government guidelines.
From Friday 10th July Lush HairLab clients will be able to experience the below…