Once again, Sefton is set to host Mobile coronavirus testing units across the Borough through October.
In addition to Crosby, Litherland and Selby, in October Mobile Units will also begin visiting Aintree Race Course, which will see it’s first visit on Saturday 3rd October.
Also walk-through test centres, opposite Bootle Town Hall and at Southport Town Hall, are open from 8am to 8pm.
Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms of a high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell– should get a test. To get a test, people need to have make an appointment first at www.nhs.uk/coronavirusor call 119.
The October dates locations for Mobile Test Units are
- Thursday 1st Litherland
- Friday 2nd Litherland
- Saturday 3rd Aintree Racecourse
- Sunday 4th Southport
- Monday 5th Southport
- Tuesday 6th Crosby
- Wednesday 7th Crosby
- Thursday 8th Crosby
- Friday 9th No Mobile Test Unit in Sefton today*
- Saturday 10th Southport
- Sunday 11th Southport
- Monday 12th Litherland
- Tuesday 13th Litherland
- Wednesday 14th Litherland
- Thursday 15th No Mobile Test Unit in Sefton today*
- Friday 16th No Mobile Test Unit in Sefton today*
- Saturday 17th No Mobile Test Unit in Sefton today*
- Sunday 18th Southport
- Monday 19th Crosby
- Tuesday 20th Crosby
- Wednesday 21st Crosby
- Thursday 22nd Aintree Racecourse
- Friday 23rd Aintree Racecourse
- Saturday 24th No Mobile Test Unit in Sefton today*
- Sunday 25th Southport
- Monday 26th Southport
- Tuesday 27th Litherland
- Wednesday 28th Litherland
- Thursday 29th Crosby
- Friday 30th Crosby
- Saturday 31st Aintree Racecourse
* Walk-through test centres, opposite Bootle Town Hall and at Southport Town Hall, will be open from 8am to 8pm on Saturday 24th.
The days and sites may change if Mobile Units are required in other Merseyside locations.
Mobile Testing Units are supported by Sefton Council, NHS Southport and Formby CCG and NHS South Sefton CCG. Units have been deployed across Sefton Borough nearly every day in July, August and September.