The Auditorium at M&S Bank Arena have been working hard to ensure the magic of the Christmas spirit goes ahead for 2020 when Jack and the Beanstalk arrives this December!
Starring Leanne Campbell (Radio City) & Comedy Favourite Bippo, Jack and the Beanstalk will be the usual family fun but with a socially distanced audience and other changes throughout the building to keep everyone safe.
Producer James Shone said, ‘We have loved bringing our pantos to the Auditorium at M&S Bank Arena and the thought of letting so many people down was heart-breaking. With so many other venues announcing that they are unable to stage a panto this year I am delighted that we have been able to work with the venue so that the people of Liverpool can still enjoy Jack and the Beanstalk.’
Panto classic Jack and the Beanstalk tells the story of Jack, his brother Silly Billy & his mother Dame Trott as they attempt to beat the evil giant in the sky and save the village. This promises to be a spectacular pantomime featuring a superb cast, live band, brilliant scenery and costumes, amazing special effects and lots and lots of laughs!
Highlighted measures include:
- Reducing the seating capacity has been reduced from 1,350 to under 500
- 1 Metre + Social Distancing in The Auditorium
- -Social Distancing and one-way system will be in place around the venue, foyer & auditorium
- Hand Sanitiser Stations available throughout the venue
- The auditorium will be deep cleaned after each performance and treated with anti-viral spray
Ticket prices range from £18.00-£30.00