Liverpool dance company, Movema still have 4 places available on their FREE accredited dance training course!
Making Moves (Diverse Dance Leader Training). Making Moves is a FREE accredited training and on the job work experience, for individuals to unlock their potential. Course funded by WEA, ESFA and LCR.
Updates and Notes:
- With existing COVID-19 measures, and in line with Movema’s policy, they are running this programme online on Zoom.
- A device (tablet) and data/ wifi can be provided for the duration of the sessions, for those who don’t have access.
- Applications are open to all residents of Liverpool City Region (not including Halton).
- You have to be unemployed at the point of starting this course.
Please let Movema know if you have any additional questions or needs and they would be happy to assist you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended deadline for applications. New deadline Friday 30th October 2020 at 12 midnight.
Movema was founded in Liverpool in 2009 by Penny Caffrey, Ithalia Forel, Maria Malone and Pei Tong. Each member was on their own journey through dance, culture and identity, when they realised that by bringing all of their collective skills and experience together, they could create something unique.
Since then the collective has grown into a thriving orgnaisation reaching out to thousands of people each year.
Movema is an exciting and dynamic company providing world dance activities for everyone. Our unique team represents the vibrancy, energy and diversity of British culture. We share our world dance skills and knowledge to:
- Re-energise body and mind
- Celebrate different cultures
- Realise the creative experience
Movema has worked across the world and currently operates in Liverpool and Bristol.
Our vision is to increase our reputation for quality, creativity and innovation in our work; to create a well structured and sustainable business model in order to allow the team to explore new opportunities nationally and internationally.
You can keep up to date with all our exciting projects and classes at www.movema.co.uk