Liverpool has landed second place in a poll of the friendliest corners of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Conde Nast Traveller asked their readers to vote for the UK cities they consider to be home to the friendliest people in the 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards. The results were revealed in November 2021.
The annual Reader’s Choice Awards are the biggest and most influential in the business, showcasing the best places around the world.
Belfast, Northern Ireland topped the poll in first place, followed by Liverpool in second place, and Cardiff, Wales in third place, out of the 13 cities within the list.
Conde Nast Traveller 13 friendliest cities in the UK:
- Belfast, Northern Ireland – Score 100.00
- Liverpool, England – Score 97.50
- Cardiff, Wales – Score 96.00
- Glasgow, Scotland – Score 95.00
- Edinburgh, Scotland – Score 92.66
- Aberdeen, Scotland – Score 90.00
- Manchester, England – Score 89.00
- Birmingham, England – Score 86.25
- London, England – Score 81.92
- Bath, England – Score 81.43
- Brighton, England – Score 80.00
- Oxford, England – Score 75.00
- Cambridge, England – Score 75.00
For further information visit www.cntraveller.com