McDonald’s is bringing its free Fun Football Festivals to Liverpool on the 4th September , giving hundreds of kids the chance to play football for free this summer.
The football-themed family events will celebrate the summer of sport in style, with more kids than ever feeling inspired to take up football after watching the Home Nations compete on the European stage.
For parents looking for free ways to keep their kids active and entertained over the weekend, the Fun Football Festivals offer fun for the whole family to get involved with. Families will be able to take part in the introductory coaching sessions under the guidance of top UK FA coaches and a series of inflatable Fun Football experiences, including a Dribble Tunnel and Speed of Shot, aimed at inspiring children of all backgrounds and abilities to give football a go.
McDonald’s Fun Football programme, run in partnership with the four UK FAs, gives children aged 5-11 with little football experience access to the game in a fun, safe and pressure-free environment. After the success of the summer wave of its Fun Football sessions, McDonald’s is bringing its Fun Football Festivals to the masses at city-centre locations across the nation where families can just turn up and play.
The full list of Fun Football Festival dates are:
- London, Southbank, Bernie Spain Gardens – Saturday 31st July
- London, Wembley Stadium – Saturday 7th August
- Birmingham, Centenary Square – Saturday 14th August
- Cardiff, Queen Street – Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd August
- Belfast, Baucher Fields – Sunday 29th August
- Derry, Coleraine Showgrounds – Monday 30th August
- Liverpool, Williamson Square – Saturday 4th September
- Dundee, City Square – Saturday 11th September
- Cardiff Castle – Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th September
- Birmingham, Centenary Square – Saturday 25th September
To find out more about the Fun Football programme, visit www.mcdonalds.co.uk/funfootball.