The Pup Up Cafe is returning to Liverpool for a third year running this April with their dachshund pop up event.
Taking place at Revolución de Cuba located at the Royal Albert Dock on Sunday 17th April, the event will be bringing new toys, goodies to buy and tons of new photo ops with tons of new props.
The venue will have loads of room for pups to roam free in a safe secure space, with opportunities meet other dachshund owners and see lots of sausages in a fun couple of hours.
The event will consist of:
Mingle with many furry little friends (up to 75 a session!) and their owners 🐶
• Unlimited dog treats available at our treat stations 🍩
• Unlimited free puppuccinos for all the doggies ☕
• Photographer/s taking photos/videos 📸
• Prizes given out at random for the best dressed dog in each session! 🍾
• Local doggy related trade stand/s
• Ball pits, tunnels, toys and many other fun props for your doggos
Kids under 8 and dogs go free (dogs still need a ticket). Space is available at a first come first served basis.
Pup Up Café will take place from 10.00am-5.00pm Sunday 17th April at Revolución de Cuba Liverpool. Tickets range from £9.00-£12.00+BF.
To book tickets visit www.pupup.cafe