Liverpool Philharmonic offers everyone a range of opportunities for people to make music. And they are recruiting now.
Their choirs and youth ensembles are made up of people from across our City Region, of all backgrounds and expertise. There are also opportunities for young composers to progress their work with their support.
Join one of our ten different ensembles and programmes available for instrumentalists, singers, and composers:
- Youth Orchestra – for ages 13 to 21 at grade 7 +
- Youth Academy Orchestra – for under 18’s at grades 4 to 7
- Resonate Youth Philharmonic – for children at grade 2 +
- Youth Brass Band – for ages 13 – 21 at grade 7+
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir – for singers ages 18+ who can read music and sight-sing
- Youth Choir – for singers ages 12 to 19
- Children’s Choir – for children in years 5 to 7
- Melody Makers – for children in years 3 and 4, aged 7+
- Rushworth Young Composers & Songwriters – for aspiring composers aged 14 to 18
- Rushworth Composition Prize – for Northwest composers aged 18 to 30
Aspiring young singers (aged 12 – 18) are invited to ‘Come and Sing’ with Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Choir on Zoom on 12 April to find out more the Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Choir
And young instrumentalists are invited to “Come and Play” with Liverpool Philharmonic Youth Orchestra on Zoom Wednesday 21 April at 6pm to find out more about the orchestra, how you can join, meet current members, and make music together.