Coffee lovers will be glad to hear that Liverpool’s first roastery and coffee shop is set to welcome back customers on Friday 10th July across three locations.
92 Degrees will be offering 50% off coffee for all NHS workers and a free welcome-back coffee for app users.
Liverpool’s very own 92° sets to open two out of four shop’s doors this coming Friday serving up its award winning blends. A third store, 365 Lord Street, Southport is set to re-open on Monday.
Store opening times are as follows: 24 Hardman Street: 9am-4pm, 49 Jamaica Street: 8:30am-4pm, 365 Lord Street: 10am-4pm, each serving coffee, cakes and sandwiches. The Baltic Roastery (49 Jamaica Street) will be the only store to offer socially distant indoor seating alongside it’s brunch menu, complete in recyclable packaging.
Opting to open a little later than neighbours, 92° has been working hard behind the scenes to ensure safety is at the top of its agenda. 92° will be operating on the following basis:
- Contactless payment rolled out across all stores as payment method
- The preferred method of ordering is via 92°’s app (insert link here) to avoid a large build up of queues. This also allows for click and collect, meaning you can order en-route, reducing waiting time.
- If you don’t have the app, QR code posters are situated at each store. Simply scan the code through your phone camera to be directed to a remote payment page to place your order.
- Usual ordering methods will be available. Placing your order as stated above is preferred.
- 2m rules will be in operation with hand santising availability at all stores.
- Take-out only in 24 Hardman Street and 365 Lord Street. Socially distant seating available at 49 Jamaica Street.
- To redeem the 50% NHS discount on coffee, simply show your NHS ID at any 92° coffee shops.
- To redeem your free coffee if you are a previous 92° app user, locate your gifted e-voucher within the app and order either in-store or through the app.
Love local? 92° roast, blend and produce all coffee in its HQ using hand production methods combined with small batches to ensure maximum consistency and quality. Beans originate from South America, Central America, and Africa, with 92° opting to partner with cooperatives such as The Palestina Women’s Association. 92° also donate 10% of sales to Project Waterfall https://www.projectwaterfall.org/
Not sure which blend to try? Give 92°’s coffee quiz a go letting you know which coffee is the one for you. https://92degrees.outgrow.us/92degrees-5
Visit website for further details www.92degrees.coffee
Follow across social media @92degrees.coffee