Premium Italian restaurant, Piccolino is inviting guests not to give something up, but to try something new this January.
The Try January menu sees a spin on Veganuary and Dry January with a selection of new vegan dishes paired with incredible vegan, low to non-alcoholic, and full-bodied wines. All have been selected by Head Sommelier Dario Barbato and promise to bring out the best in every bite.
New dishes include:
- Arancine Di Zucca (£8.50) – butternut squash arancine & sundried tomato mayonnaise (Ve)
- Gnocchi Di Patate Dolci (£12.50) – sweet potato gnocchi, cavolo nero & almond pesto (Ve)
- Pizza Tartufo E Zucchine (£11.95) – courgette, mushroom & truffle cream (Ve)
- Fettucine Al Sugo Di Verdure (£13.75) – vegetables, miso, red wine, bay leaf & tomato (Ve)
- Torta Al Cioccolato (£6.95) – chocolate cake, courgette, chocolate ganache, raspberry sorbet (Ve)
A new range of non-alcoholic cocktails also feature alongside Everleaf’s zero-alcohol earth-inspired tonics (£5.65), which boast an aroma, depth and complexity to rival any other.
- Zero Friends With Benefits (£4.65) – raspberries & watermelon with passion fruit, cranberry, pureed white peaches & lemon
- Zero Vanilla Laika (£4.65) – apple, pear, blackberry, vanilla & lemon
- Zero Last Mango In Paris (£4.65) – mango & melon with apple, elderflower & lime
For those starting the new year with a different agenda and looking to raise a glass to Ginuary, Piccolino has gin enthusiasts covered too.
Choose from over 18 different variants of the spirit including Hendricks (£4.75), Villa Ascenti (£5.00), and Arber Rhubarb (£4.65) or mix it up with one of Piccolino’s gin-based cocktails including:
- Gin & Pear It (£9.15) – Bombay Sapphire gin & Cartron kiwi liqueur with pear nectar, apple & lemon
- Last Mango in Paris (£9.00) – Arber pineapple gin & Melonade melon aperitif with Fiorente elderflower liqueur, mango, apple & lime
- Apple Basil Gimlet (£9.15) – Hendrick’s gin with green apple, fresh basil & citrus.
Piccolino’s Try January menu is available from January 4th to January 31st and features alongside the restaurant’s classic menu.
Whatever your approach to January, Piccolino invites guests to try everything! To find out more or make a reservation please visit: www.piccolino.com